Healthy, probiotic juices are simple to make with Green Living Australia's Probiotic Culture for Fermented Vegetables, Juices and Yoghurt. One sachet makes up to 100 litres of probiotic juice or milk, or up to 100 kg of fermented veggies!
- Sealable glass jar
- Juicer (optional)
- One litre of preservative free juice or various fruits and vegetables to juice
- One dose of Probiotic Culture for Fermented Vegetables, Juices and Yoghurt
- Place one litre of preservative free juice in a sealable glass jar. You may want to freshly juice your own fruits and veggies, but you don’t have to.
- Add in one dose of Probiotic Culture for Fermented Vegetables, Juices and Yoghurt, close the lid and shake well. Leave at room temperature between 25°C to 36°C for 12 to 24 hours to ferment, or longer if the ambient temperature is low.
- The probiotic culture will eat the simple sugars in the juice and turn them into acid, producing bioavailable minerals, live probiotic bacteria and beneficial enzymes, while lowering the Glycemic Index (GI) of the juice. This means the juice becomes even better for you and contains less carbs after it has been fermented!
- Store in the refrigerator below 5°C. Consume within 7-10 days.