If you are in SE Qld why not visit our Underwood showroom.
(Direct Inoculation) Starter Culture
Used in producing a variety of soft, moderate temperature loving cheeses, including Chevre, Creme Fraiche, Fromage Blanc, Neufchatel - (American), Cream Cheese, Quark, etc. and is sometimes know as Type "B" culture.
200 litre sachet:
- Suitable for 200 litres of milk
- 1 sachet used for 25 doses suitable for 8 litres of milk each
- 2 Free Sterile Jar with every pack
1000 litre sachet:
- Suitable for 1000 litres of milk
- Two Free Sterile Jars with every pack
Cheese making ingredients such as culture may vary in strength (by volume), from country to country, and manufacturer to manufacturer. Please read the package labelling on any cheese making ingredient for dosage directions.
Shelf Life of Cultures:
Room temperature 1 to 2 months Refrigerator 6 to 12 months Freezer 2 to 5 years