If you are in SE Qld why not visit our Underwood showroom.
Pomona's Universal Pectin is available in Australia, at last!
This amazing low, or no sugar, calcium activated pectin mentioned in many American preserve recipes is here.
Pomona's is a sugar- and preservative-free citrus pectin that does not require sugar to jell. As a result, jams and jellies can be made with less, little, or no sugar at all and also require much less cooking time than traditional recipes, allowing you to create jams that are not only healthier and quicker to make, but filled with more fresh flavour!
- Sugar-free, preservative-free, low-methoxyl citrus pectin.
- Sweeten jam & jelly to your taste with low amounts of any sweetener: sugar, honey, agave, maple syrup, frozen juice concentrate, stevia, xylitol, Sucanat, concentrated fruit sweetener, or Splenda and other artificial sweeteners.
- Each 31 g pack makes 2 to 4 batches (about 5 – 250 ml jars per batch). Recipes can be doubled or tripled. Each box contains pectin powder, calcium powder, directions, and recipes.
- Keeps indefinitely.
- Vegan. Gluten Free. Non-GMO.
1 oz pack: will make 22 x 250 ml jars of jam.
8 oz (~225 grams) pack: will make approximately 176 x 250 ml jars of jam.
16 oz (~450 grams) pack: will make approximately 352 x 250 ml jars of jam.
32 oz (~900 grams) pack: will make approximately 704 x 250 ml jars of jam.
Australian Wholesale Enquiries Welcome.
Learn more about Pomona's Universal Pectin Direct from Pomona's US website:
Learn: Step-by-step video instructions for making low-sweetener strawberry jam with Pomona’s
Recipes: See some great recipes on the US Pomona's web site..
Blog: Our seasons don't match up, but the information is invaluable.
FAQ's: These answers are from the US page, and may not apply to Australia.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Wonderful product and helpful staff!
Love this product used it last year and it did a wonderful job, and you use so much less sugar! So just ordered another box, and as that was all I needed the staff were so helpful it getting it to me very quickly.
- Best way to make jam
This made the best jam I have ever made or eaten. I had 16 cups of strawberries all cut up and ready and used 4 cups of sugar with the Pomona's Pectin and the cooking was so quick! the strawberries did not turn to mush! The colour is brilliant! The flavour is ALL fruit! It's the best product for doing jam's. I can't stop telling everyone about it! :D